25 April 2007

My Thoughts...

A "blog" (short for web log) is a user-generated website where entries are made in journal style and displayed in a reverse chronological order.Blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject, such as food, politics, or local news; some function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media related to its topic. (Thanks to wikipedia.org)



Hmmmm. So that's what it really means. I have been meaning to start my own blog a few months ago. But I'm just not sold yet to the fact that people who I don't know will be able to read about my life, my deepest secrets, my treasured moments. I'm not sure if it's different from doing a journal but I have been doing that since grade school, which contains my rants and raves of the day. In grade school it was just a notebook. In high school, I moved to doing my daily rants and raves on a planner from PLDT (from my mom's office). In college, I had my filo-fax which served as my planner and journal.

When I started working, I had a Palm M130 PDA. Problem started when I changed computers and all archived journals got lost =( ...I lost interest doing a daily journal. Imagine all the entries I've made over the years...

It's just this year, in February, that I started doing a journal again. Thanks to the planner I get for free every year, I felt that it should be put into good use.

As for this online journal, hopefully, I will be able to update it as often as possible.

So be patient as I carefully try to open up...

No comments: