08 November 2007

Social Networking...

Been getting a lot of email requests from friends lately to join this group and that. It's quite cool to join or sign up with all of them but honestly, I find it hard to maintain a lot of accounts (not to mention the username you have to think up and passwords you'll have to remember). The idea is okay, because you get to find long lost friends in your friends' list, make new friends, get in touch with friends, etc. Kaya lang, mahirap talaga pag sinalihan mo lahat. I only have multiply (for my pix and music), kodakgallery (some pix), blogspot/blogger (blogs) and friendster (friends?).

Anyway, here's a list of social networking websites I have received requests for, plus what they offer (usually, they're all the same).

Facebook - Photo and video sharing
MySpace - Blog, photo, music and video sharing
Ringo - Photo and video sharing
Tagged - Video sharing
Tubely - Online dating service, photo and video sharing
Zebo - Online shopping, photo sharing, forums
Zorpia - Blog, photo sharing, forums

My advice: Try to find out more about the service through their website, maybe ask around or search for friends who uses the site and if you think it suits your needs, then sign up.

As for me, I think the 4 sites I've mentioned above are all I need (hmmm...I think I signed up with Facebook a few weeks ago...ho-hum).

2 comments:

Bambi said...

you don't like facebook? there's so much to do there. add me up so i can send you gifts (^_^)

Reeyah said...

Actually, hindi ko pa nadi-discover lahat ng features niya. Mamaya puntahan ko ulit facebook ko. Thanks, Bambs!