02 March 2008

Happy Birthday To Me! Happy Birthday To Me!

Sunday, 24 February

I'm 36! Yup, I'm 36!

Heard Mass in the morning to thank our good Lord for all the blessings.

Went to the mall to shop (with my sis-in-law Rowena, my pamangkins: Raymund and Regeena). We were the 4Rs.

Got my free bday cake from Figaro =)

Just had a simple dinner with my family to celebrate my special day (cake, chicken, dumplings and pasta).

Freaky Story:
Rose has this birthday mug that everytime you pick it up, it would play happy birthday. It's quite old and on this particular day, my bday, it kept on playing even if IT'S NOT BEING USED. As in, even if its on the shelf that day, it would just start playing that song. Freaky diba? During breakfast, it was ok...kasi bday ko. hehehe. But before dinner or everytime I would go to the kitchen to check up on things, it would just play happy birthday. Pramis! Ngeeeeee talaga!!!

Heto siya:


Anyway, the other day when I got home, I went to the kitchen to get water. You know what, hindi na siya nagpe-play ng happy birthday...

My Thoughts:
When I turned 30, a very good friend (we're the same age, I'm just older by 3 weeks) asked me how it feels to be 30. I said, "I know I'm getting old (haha!), but I try not to let it get to me." ...whatever that means...Anyway, I still feel the same way. As long as I'm happy and healthy (pati na rin mga taong mahal ko).

Thanks sa mga nakaalala and K, for the beeeyutipul plowers!

5 comments:

Purple Pig! said...

e di mo na nga bertdey e expect mo pa kantahan ka ng mug..... he he he. happy bertdey ulit. Basta sabi ko sa mga batchmates kong barkada, sabay-sabay din kaming tatanda at gigimik pa rin kami.

Reeyah said...

hahahahahaha! I agree, mama carms. basta cool lang ako. Cool lang tayong lahat!

hehehehe

Bambi said...

waaaah!!! momo hehehe. nice flowers. glad you enjoyed your birthday (^_^)

donna_chocnut said...

Belated happy birthday Reeyah! =)Natawa ako dun sa mug. Akala ko 26 ka lang. So that makes me 23. Payag ka? ;p

Claire said...

nice your flower rhea-bebe