25 April 2008

Happy Anniversary!




---Yan ang sabi ng blog ko.

It's been one year since my first blog entry. Haaay. Never thought that it would last this long...
Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments. Flattering ang dating e. Pag ganun kasi alam ko may nagbabasa ng blog ko. hehehe.
I admit, I am not a good writer. Erase, erase. I admit, I am not a writer. Dito sa blog ko, I just write things kung pano ko siya sasabihin.
Ang wish ko, sana, magkalat si Lord ng "good writing skills" at ma-ambunan ako *yipeeeee*

5 comments:

Claire said...

Happy Anniversary! Pag nakakuha ka ng "writing skills" bigyan mo ko ah. hehe

Bex said...

happy blogging to ya! more posts!

Purple Pig! said...

happy anniversary.....inggit nga ako senyong lahat for being good writers.....well this is what i get for not being a wide reader, too....tamad ako magbasa e. Despite my father forcing us to read when we were still kids.

Bambi said...

happy anniversary! may handa ka ba? hehehe

jellybelly said...

congrats! here's to more blogging years! pa pizza ka ha ;-)