13 September 2008

Taste of Europe


Cine Europa is back in Manila for the 11th year. All 17 movies are highly recommended. I've already watched two last Friday ("100 Steps" from Italy and "Colorado Avenue" from Finland) and Cine Europa goers clapped after their endings. I think that says a lot about the quality of the films.
We're planning to watch the other movies this week *wink*
I strongly suggest you catch at least one and you'll know what I mean.
It runs until 21 September at the Shang Cineplex, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong City. Admission to the screenings is free on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit the Embassy of France website for synopsis and schedule.
Poster from the Embassy of France website.

2 comments:

donna_chocnut said...

Sayang tapos na, tsk. Suwerte mo you got to watch, kewl =)

Reeyah said...

Yeah! It was cool! I do enjoy foreign films. Nakakasawa na rin siguro yung mga Pinoy and US-made films. hehe
Thanks!