02 October 2012

Today is Feast Day of the Guardian Angels

Today, October 2, is the feast day of the Guardian Angels. We all have a guardian angel. From the website The New Theological Movement, it said that archangels may not be a guardian angel. But I have always considered my guardian angel as St. Sealtiel, one of the archangels, based on the day of the week I was born.

When I was still in grade school until high school, we always prayed to our guardian angel each morning:

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God's love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen.


I found a St. Sealtiel key chain a long time ago and I keep it as a key chain to my car keys, to remind me to always ask him for protection and guidance.

 

Thank you and Happy Feast Day!!!

No comments: