24 January 2008

My To Do

*Sigh*

So many things to do (and this is just for January-February 2008):

1. Pay club membership for Fitness Club...payment for Badminton Club membership to be paid later on ;)

2. Renew Passport. I received an EmCS e-alert the other day that my passport will be expiring in August. To renew my passport, I have to do the following:

  • get application form from travel agency
  • fill up application form
  • go to Megamall and get pic taken (4 copies-1.77" x 1.37").Take note: no foto me accepted; studio taken only; dark blue background; dress shirt should be with collar and sleeves (colored)(male or female); no eyeglasses
  • need original and photocopy of 2 valid IDs (hmmm...2 IDs that I wouldn't need while they have them...ahhh my voter's ID and my DLSAA ID?)
  • do not forget to sign and place thumb mark on the form
  • sign undertaking form
  • do not staple photos
  • submit forms
  • Personal appearance (at DFA) - whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!??!?! kasi daw yung machine-readable na daw lahat ng passports kaya kailangang personal appearance. arghhhhhhhhh
  • pay the fee of P1,500.00 (processing time is 15 to 30 days) tagaaaaal naman!!!

3. Renew driver's license. Actually, I wouldn't have noticed that it was about to expire until I got an e-mail reminder from the office's broker. To renew my license, I have to do the following:

  • accomplish application form for renewal (broker will send pdf file after a few days)
  • photocopy current driver's license
  • photocopy LTO official receipt for current license
  • get medical certificate from clinic - The Clinic will forward the results directly to the broker.
  • have drug test. To have drug test, taking of w*** is before 3pm. Because the clinic will have to bring other submitted w***s for processing to their lab. I was informed that there's actually no preparation, they just need my w***. I prefer to submit in the morning para wala na akong iniisip pa. So to fill up one bottle (or cup ba yon?), I have to drink lots of water before leaving the house, go to clinic, ask nurse for the bottle (or cup ba yon?), proceed to the toilet, fill 'er up, give nurse the bottle (or cup ba yon?), pay fee of P300.. -- The Clinic will forward the results directly to the broker.
  • submit requirements to broker
  • pay fee of P432.88
  • get schedule of ID picture taking
  • Pray that I am drug free.

4. Have haircut (dun sa cheap lang)

5. Have newly cut hair colored hehehe (ito hindi cheap)

6. Fix finances

7. Go to clinic for quarterly HB1AC.

8. For February, have Annual Physical Examination.

9. Go to gym regularly, as in M-W-F for cardio-weights training. And T-TH for cardio exercises. This is if time permits.

10. Play badminton regularly. (Just got back from the clinic to see my doc -- got the go signal to play badminton again (low impact daw muna) and gym din pala. WAHOOOOO!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha! May mga accomplishments ka na ha! Good job! Keep it up!

jellybelly said...

pag nagpagupit ka pala yung labas tenga na....kailangan kita ang tenga sa passport foto

Bambi said...

napagod ako just reading what you have to do. and congrats that you're now able to play and go to the gym (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Yey!!!!!! Will get to play with you again!!! Good news! Good news!!!

Purple Pig! said...

yey! makakalaro na si reeyah....grabe super religious mo mag therapy!

Anonymous said...

Religious talaga si Reeya, hindi lang sa therapy... bwahahahahaha!

jellybelly said...

anong update....anything crossed out of the list so far?

Reeyah said...

There's progress. Please see item no. 3.

Purple Pig! said...

thought you can play olredi?

Reeyah said...

Yup. Can play na. But have not decided when to start. I wanna gym muna. You know, to condition myself. Hehehe. in other words, ang dami kong arte. haha