15 January 2008

'Stronger'

I was on my way home from work around 7pm and I heard on the radio (I was tuned in to RX) that Katie Holmes was able to finish the New York Marathon last November and credited Kanye West's song for helping her finish the grueling race. The first song that came to my mind was Kanye's kickass hit song "Stronger" from his latest CD "Graduation." And I was right.

When I first heard the song from KanyeTalk.com (now renamed KanyeLive.com) before it's official release, I was so sure that it was going to be a big hit, with its catchy, futuristic tune...even if Kanye borrowed some parts of it from Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" and lyrics that I could not understand the meaning even if I search the internet or listen to it over and over again.

Anyway, the point is...I should probably do the same and listen to 'Stronger' on repeat track and check if it will also help me keep going back to the gym.

Oh, how I wish ako na lang si Katie Holmes at meron akong Tom Cruise na inuuwian. *big grin*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you sa gym!!! Ikaw na lang ang kulang...

Bambi said...

lol ... yeah, i like that song too. i guess additional inspiration nga yung tom cruise no? hehehe

Reeyah said...

actually, hindi naman siguro yung song ni Kanye ang inspiration nya...kundi si TOM CRUISE!!!

Syet! I hate her!!! Joke lang ha.

Hahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

nakow pinakinggan ko tuloy...naiingayan ako ;-)

Reeyah said...

Hahaha!!

It's like Hiphop meets Techno!!

=)