27 July 2010

My Midyear Resolutions

1. No unnecessary purchases. Purchases will only be for clothes, shoes, gas, grocery stuff. No gadgets in the meantime (so much for the new digicam I've been eyeing for).

2. Save up for a garden set for our terrace (we want the one similar to the garden chair used in the park scene in Notting Hill).

Well, not really the same. Maybe "almost" would best describe it.


3. Save up for HBs trip next year. K & I have been assigned to do the itinerary. No destination yet, though.

4. Play badminton once a week.

5. Go to the gym at least thrice a week.

6. No sweets (candies, cakes, pastries, colas, etc.).

7. I have been coming in to work early, before 8am in fact, for the past month or so. My motivation: slot at the basement parking & I get to hang out with office friends at breakfast. I hope to keep this up.

8. No to rice (this is a big challenge so good luck to me).

9. Eat more veggies and fruits.

10. Back to oatmeal for breakfast.


Wish me luck!

Picture from www.gel.com.au

3 comments:

Claire said...

Good luck Rhea!

Reeyah said...

Thanks, Claire! I need all the luck I can get :)

jellybelly said...

Best of luck Rhea...you can do it! Play tayo ha! :)