03 July 2010

It's An Elevator Thing

Have you been asked:
Who would you like to get stuck with in the elevator?

Usually, it would be somebody you have a crush on. I.D.E.A.L.L.Y.

Unfortunately, the other morning, on the elevator ride to my floor, of all people, I got stuck with one of the bosses in my department. JUST THE TWO OF US!!! He's one of those who I dread to talk to or have something signed by him. If you have something for him to sign, he'll have at least one question related to the document and you should be ready with the answer. Never fails, I tell you. You'll be forced to review the policies.

Anyway, good thing it just stopped for a few seconds. We got out and got on another elevator. WHEW!!

One big Ughhhh.

Hey, gotta go. Gonna watch those vamps and doggies again :p

2 comments:

JeanetteKZ said...

heeey:)
I love your blog! (:
so fun to read!!
Good Luck XOXO
ps.
please follow me on my blog:
coke-addicted-js.blogspot.com
THANKUUU

Reeyah said...

Thanks, JeanetteKZ!