07 August 2008

My Prayer

Dear Lord,
Thank you for sharing Mama with us. We know she is very happy, pain-free, worry-free. Magkasama na sila ni Daddy. We know how much she missed Dad when he passed away. They are both with You now.

My kuya, my sister and I are truly grateful for the very precious time You have let them spent with us. We know how much they worked hard for us---for us to have a comfortable life...for us to have a good future.

Give her eternal rest, O Lord, and may Your light shine upon her forever. Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High. May her soul rest in peace.

In Jesus' name. Amen.


I love you, Mama! I love you, Dad!



It was my Mama's 40th day last Friday.
On behalf of my family, thank you for your sympathy, support, and concern when they were needed so much.

2 comments:

Bambi said...

oh dear, i had no idea. hope you're doing well ... my condolences.

Purple Pig! said...

ay parang hindi namin ni-40th day ang father ko...... touched naman ako sa post mo reeyah!