21 August 2008

Something New

The other day, I was looking for a key chain that will go with my new keys, something that will represent me, as in me.

So I looked for one in my collection.

Thought of using this one, but I thought its so KrisA.


How about this one, a 'pasalubong.' But I remembered, it should be personal. E hindi pa nga ako nakakapunta ng Guam e.

Or this, an Asian Games key chain...hmmm...pero hindi latest. hehehe


Then, I remembered seeing something a few days back that caught my attention, which I thought could work. It was a cellphone charm. I said to myself, I'll just remove the black thingie so I can use the other part as a key chain.

So this is how it looks like. Its so me.

Got the "R" and the tennis racket (bought separately as cellphone charms) from Comic Alley in Megamall. Actually, the "R" stands for Ryoma Echizen, the main character in the popular Japanese manga, Prince of Tennis. Btw, manga is the Japanese word for comics or print cartoon and anime is animated cartoon. And the tennis racket represents my love for tennis. Une passion la tennis, sabi ko nga sa aking French beginners class :)

So, that's the story of my search for my key chain.

1 comment:

Bambi said...

very nice! i started watching Prince of Tennis but wasn't able to continue it (-_-)