22 June 2010

Asar Kwento #2

Monday, 21 June 2010
Email received at 7:52AM

Dear Rhea,
Could you please arrange transport to pick up Ms. Bossing this afternoon from the airport at 03:45.
She's arriving via ***Air.

Me - Hmmm...in the "afternoon" pero "03:45" - malabo. And besides, kulang info.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email sent at 8:26AM

Ms. Bossing's Assistant,

Please provide full flight details, including Mission Authorization Request number and where the car will bring her.


Me - yaaaan! pag sinagot, mas malinaw na, diba?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email received at 9:50AM

Rhea,

We don't know the flight details.
And place where she will stay.
I asked Ms. Bossing's other assistant regarding this, but he also doesn't know.


Me: DUHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
(I almost fell off my chair! She probably thinks I'm a fortune teller!!)


Ending:
I emailed back:

So how can I arrange for transport?
Without these details, I won't be able to assist you in your request. Sorry.


I wonder what happened to Ms. Bossing? :P

2 comments:

jellybelly said...

hahahaha....san yan? png? spso? skip tuvalu?

Reeyah said...

hahaha! wala sa hula mo. Hula ka pa :)