21 June 2010

Missing

I lost my office ID tonight :(

That means:
When I come in tomorrow, I would need to present my VB card to the guards.
I won't be able to park in the basement parking.
I have no choice but to park outside (where its hot, hot, hot. Worse if it rains.)
I need to go to the reception because they'll be taking my picture for the temporary ID. (Hindi pa naman ako photogenic :P)

But the positive side to it:
I'll have no need to leave the house early, I'll be parking outside anyway.
BUT I will have to miss having breakfast with my office friends...

Haaaay. Hassle.

I hope somebody found it and will bring it to Security. Or better yet, I get a phone call, hopefully from somebody interesting, and say, "Hey, I've got your ID. I can give it to you over coffee." Hahaha. Asa pa!

No comments: