18 September 2007

My New Blog Header Picture

Nice huh!? When I first saw the plants on Bex's house's driveway in Bataan, I immediately fell in love with it. It was already almost 5pm and its small yellow flowers were not visible anymore. Bex told me that I should wait till I see them in the morning. Tagal naman...

Anyway, I later...actually "we" later found out that its name is Mani-mani. Okay, Mani-mani it is. But if you look closely at its beautiful yellow flowers, you'll have an idea why its called Mani-mani.

Is it me or is it just me?

4 comments:

oh captain my captain said...

ako din nagbago ng header ;0) cute nung halaman, i think pag morning lang nakabloom bulaklak nya, pag hapon close na sya. mani mani pala tawag natin. i think sa hawaii peanut ang tawag sa plant na yan. make sense di ba? hehehe! ;0) ganda ng kulay ng background mo green! parang dugo ko, berde! ;0)

donna_chocnut said...

hi rhea girl, ay gusto ko rin ang plant na yan, ganda. yun pala ang name.

Anonymous said...

but where's punchy??

Reeyah said...

hello, everyone.
@ohmycaptain: hehe. yup i saw your new header pic and i like it =)
thanks.

@donna_chocnut: yup, ganda niya noh? kaka-inlab. hehe

@jb: punchy? why are you looking for punchy? hehe