21 September 2007

Straight...

...volleyball-basketball-badminton days, late nights with good friends, busy weekends plus sleepless nights, stress, depression, anxiety, I think they're all catching up on me. I've been sleepy and tired the past few days. My pareng Bob (inaanak ko bunso niya) caught me sleeping at yesterday's staff meeting. E nasa tapat pa ako nung DG at dalawang director namen. Bwahahahahahaha. Epal ang dating. Couldn't stop my eyelids from drooping hehehehehe


*Sigh*


I'm not complaining though. These new found activities helped me meet new friends, rekindle old friendships, strengthen old ones. These activities have helped me forget my problems, made life a lot easier. I wouldn't exchange it for the world.

VMONO!!!!

2 comments:

jellybelly said...

hahahahaha...pareho tayo...tired and always sleepy

Reeyah said...

Hehehehehe! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...