14 September 2007

*Sigh*

Wednesday, 12 September 2007
10:00pm

Went home early today kasi naglambing si Mama this morning na umuwi ako ng maaga. Being a good daughter, I did go home early. Left the office at 5:30pm. Shempre nagulat siya. Hehehe --- been going home late everyday to her chagrin (I know).

I decided to finish watching Commander in Chief Season 1. Around 9:00pm I got bored and offered to drive my sister to her office in Makati . When I checked my wallet to see if I have my driver's license, it wasn't there. The only time I remove my license from my wallet is when I'm going out for a short drive (that doesn't need any spending), so I checked my little black bag and found it inside. I remembered the last time I used that was 2 weeks ago *sigh* and that meant, I have been driving the past 2 weeks without a license...office, Makati, QC, San Juan, Pasig, oh no, BATAAN!!!!

*Sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Unbelievable! :)

Bambi said...

hahaha! buti nalang hindi ka nahuli.

Reeyah said...

Hahaha. Holy cow talaga @bex.
@Bambs: oo nga, buti na lang hindi ako nahuli. Thank God!