16 August 2007

The Clouds, the Sky, the Mountain and the Bay

When I was fixing my blog template, I wanted a pic to go with my header. I wanted it to be unique...original, not something taken from the net. Something that I took myself. Something I can be proud of.

I was contemplating on using this picture I took of this coconut tree while I was lazing away on my favorite hammock in Bohol (I think Bex saw that). But it didn't go well with my orange/red/yellow theme. Then I remembered two pictures I took while we were in Subic.

It was a family trip to Subic a couple of years ago. We were brought to this pier and I was so captivated by the beautiful view that I had to take pictures. I grabbed my uncle's SLR camera and clicked away.

I must admit I'm not a good photographer. Pero balato niyo na ito sa akin. Just say you like them, too.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. :-)

Reeyah said...

hehe! thanks, cler!

donna_chocnut said...

ang ganda rhea girl, especially the first pic. you should take and post more pics =)

Reeyah said...

Thanks, donna_chocnut! I'll do that!