10 October 2007

38 Questions (Tagged by Mawie)

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Regeena

2. What were you doing at 0800? Was at Medical City getting my xray plate

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? On a car ride going home

4. What happened to you in 2006? I got promoted *wide grin*

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Hahahaha (sharing a laugh with Bex who kept me company until 6:30pm tonight)

6. How many beverages did you have today? 2 (water and a diet soda)

7. What color is your hairbrush? brown

8. What was the last thing you paid for? My sister's passport (I had it renewed at Amex)

9. Where were you last night? At home (can't go anywhere far actually)

10. What color is your front door? Red

11. Where do you keep your change? a glass in my cabinet, a small wallet in my bag, a perfume tube in the office

12. What’s the weather like today? Sunny

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Vanilla

14. What excites you? Going out with friends

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Not now

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes

17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on who I'm talking to

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Sometimes (my Kuya's influence)

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes

20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes

21. Are you a jealous person? Yes

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Agie

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Karen

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My uncle

25. What does the last text message you received say? "Err...yung hair nya sa ulo?"

26. Do you chew on your straw? No

27. Do you have curly hair? Sabi nila

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Tomorrow? Office. Can't go malling (doctor's order). What a bummer!

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Can't say here.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Red Ribbon's Banoffee Pie (syet! it's just there inside the ref. What was I supposed to do?)

31. Will you get married in the future? Yes

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (with friend Bex)

33. Is there anyone you like right now? None at the moment

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Can't remember

35. Are you currently depressed? Currently? No

36. Did you cry today? Today huh? No (but mababaw luha ko)

37. Why did you answer and post this? I got tagged by my friend Mawie =)

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Rose, Pearl, Carms, Donna and Hazel

No comments: