03 October 2007

Highlight of My Tuesday

My clam phone (a year-old Samsung E730) has this picture as cover display (external):

That's me with my niece Regeena.
Once you close the phone, this picture would show for only 3 seconds.



And when you open it, this is the wall paper or main display:



When my sister and I went to Toy Kingdom last weekend, we took some pics. I then changed my cover display (external) to this:



When I came home last night after a night out with friends (around 11pm), my niece Regeena and her yaya were still in our room with my mom. As usual, she borrowed my phone to play with it. She then opened slightly my phone and closed it and looked at the picture on my cover display.

With a nakasimangot look, she turned to me and said, "Bakit hindi na yung picture natin?" I said, "Gusto mo ba ang nakalagay diyan yung picture natin?" She said (with the paawa look), "Uh-huh."

Awwwwwww. Sobrang sweet. Kaya I got back my phone and put back the old picture of us together. And when I handed to her my phone, she checked the cover display and wow! kung nakita mo lang yung smile on her face when she saw our picture. sobrang big smile. haaaaaay. sobra! Highlight of my day *happy me*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

regeena's so cute ;-)

Reeyah said...

Ay naku, sobra!!!