1. My group was called WHIF (Wow Hanep It’s Friday). Other groups were called IFIF (It’s Friday, It’s Friday), ASIF (Ay Salamat, It’s Friday), TIIM (T*** I**, It’s Monday).
2. Megamall and Galleria did not exist yet, only Greenhills. Tia Maria was the nearest bar.
3. I was supposed to join the volleyball team but I was asked to join the softball team instead. I played right fielder. My jersey number was 4.
4. I failed one subject in all of HS (for one quarter only): Practical Arts (sabi kasi “practical” kaya hindi ako nag-aaral).
5. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Limson (I think she’s still teaching in CSB – or retired na?)
6. I cheated once and got caught. Subject: Religion. (I was baaaaad!)
7. Hindi ako nakikisabay sa uso. When everybody was wearing St. Michael’s socks (from M&S), I preferred to just wear my old socks.
8. I took entrance exams to 3 schools only. UST (Medical Technology), UP (Business Administration), DLSU (Psychology).
9. Our favorite graduation mass song was “Anima Christi”.
10. My bestest friends were Pam, BJ and Patty.