Why don't you try this:
Instructions (but you have to print out the picture):
1. Hold the center of the image right up to your nose. It should be blurry.
2. Focus as though you are looking through the image into the distance.
3. Very slowly move the image away from your face. Allow the image to remain blurry.
The hidden 3D image will gradually come into view.
4. Continue aiming your eyes beyond the image. Do not look directly at the image.
5. Once you recognize the 3D shape, if you continue to look into the background rather than directly at the shape, the 3D effect will increase. Cool huh?
If you're able to see it, be proud because not everyone can see the images. There are sites if you need help in seeing the images.
If you want to see more amazing Magic Eye images, just google "Magic Eye."
*Magic Eye pic from www.soon.org.uk