2. 3 July 2007 - My nephew Raymund's 6th birthday. I know he's excited. Should probably ask him tonight what he wants for his birthday.
3. 7 July 2007 - Opening of the 70th Season of the UAAP. Animo La Salle!!!
4. 7 July 2007 - Wimbledon Women's Singles Finals. I'm rooting for Justine Henin. I think she deserves to be at the number 1 spot. I hope she reaches the finals (Wimbledon is the only Grand Slam tournament she has not won yet) and ends the year at the top, too.
5. 8 July 2007 - Wimbledon Men's Singles Finals. I'm rooting for Roger Federer. I hope he wins his 5th Wimbledon title. Rafael Nadal is a close second.
6. 11 July 2007 - Movie: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Any free premier tickets out there?
8. 21 July 2007 - Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I've already reserved a copy at Powerbooks (since April).
9. 25 July 2007 - Ratatouille (Rat-a-too-ee) I love Pixar!
10. High School Musical (Trumpets). Not really excited but curious. My pamangkins love the movie and they want to watch the play. Btw, my niece Regeena's latest crush is Sam Concepcion (who plays Troy Bolton in the movie).