20 July 2007

I'm Bored...

It's 4:22pm...I'm bored...not much work...most of the RMs closed already...my office room mate's been out since last week...I'm oh so bored...thanks to the internet, I've checked all the sites I wanted to see...I've checked my friends' blogs...even their friends' blogs...hmmm...i've checked my friendster...and my friends' friendster...and their friends' friendster...ohhhh...pathetic I know...what else to do...I've also checked what new camera I want...a DSC-N2?...a DSC-W200?...or a DSC-W55?...ohhh...wait, I don't think I can afford to buy a new one...I probably could...but not now...maybe next year...Arianna's dad kasi e...It's a one way ticket to a madman situation (sorry, got carried away, am listening to Sugababes)...dang those lights!...these room sensors... they've been testing my patience ever since we occupied this room...gumagalaw naman ako ah...hindi nga lang galaw na galaw...now I have to stand up so the sensors will "sense" me...arghhh...mabilang nga yung intervals...bwahahahaha...I've got ugly black and blue spots on both my knees...well, actually now they're red...had to put ice pack on them last night...who wants a 1 day free workout at slimmers world?...I have 2 certificates...given out last last saturday during the aero marathon...they really know who to give them to huh? @#($#@*( ...hay salamat, it stopped raining na...hmmm...4:47pm on my phone...13 minutes more...and I'm off...in the meantime, blog muna...wait lang, outside call...dang those banks na nag-ooffer ng credit card!!!!..."I'm not interested, sorry. Bye" BLAG...it's cold...bat ba kasi nakatapat sa akin itong aircon vent sa room e...gotta wear my jacket...brrrr...what time is it?...4:58pm...uyyyy, lapit na...ay, meron pa pala akong 5 na "This could be your lucky cup" from Figaro...di ko na napapalitan kung ano panalo ko...haaay...sayang...5:01pm na...happy weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Purple Pig! said...

ha ha ha katawa ka naman about the sensor..... sensya ka you're in a room e....... i like nakatapat sa akin ang aircon vent.

Reeyah said...

hehehe! hello, mama carms. okay lang pag nag-auto-off yung ilaw, kaya lang baka isispin ng boss ko, natutulog ako. hehehehe. yung aircon naman, sometimes okay siya pag mainit, sarap ng lamig, pero pag umuulan sa labas at hindi ina-adjust dito sa loob, sobrang lamig. brrrrrr!!!!